Green Falafel Bowl with Zesty Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of Urban Forager Veg Stock Concentrate
- bunch of coriander
- bunch of parsley
- 2 & 1/2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Olive oil for frying
- 100g of our Lemony Hummus
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the chickpeas dry & then blitz them in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients & blitz until well combined. Heat olive oil in a large pan, add rolled tablespoons of the mixture & fry until crisp.
- Add hummus, lemon, and salt & pepper to a jar and whisk until combine!
- Drizzle zesty hummus over the falafels and enjoy!
Subscribe to our Newsletter