Mexican Slaw with Taco Dressing
- ½ cup natural yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (or vegan mayonnaise)
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp Urban Forager Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 1/2 a cabbage, very finely shredded (I use a veggie peeler)
- Make the Taco Dressing by combining all the ingredients except the cabbage.
- Mix this dressing through the cabbage as desired to create a nice slaw.
- Serve the remainder in a bowl with a spoon to pour on top of tacos/fajitas
Subscribe to our Newsletter